Monday, July 21, 2008

My New Occupation

Beginning August 1, 2008 I will take on a new career! My new career will be extremely challenging, but by far the most rewarding career ever. My new career will require a ton of patience and force me to slow down and enjoy every single moment of everyday. After alot of praying Marcus and I truly believe that this is the job God has chosen for me. My new boss is WALKER!!! That's right I will be a stay at home mom! My amazing husband is going to work harder than he ever has to allow me to do this. I can't imagine doing anything else! I am so in love with our precious gift from God and don't want to miss one minute of his childhood. Wish me luck as I embark on this new adventure!

1 comment:

Alana said...

I'm so excited for you. There is no better job on this earth. It is worth whatever sacrifices y'all have to make. Oh - and when it gets tough - just call me. I love you!