Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Counting the days until Santa arrives

I always look forward to Christmas but this year is different! This will be Walker's first Christmas! I have been so busy picking out his gifts that I almost forgot to buy gifts for everyone else. I have also hidden all of his gifts so that he can't see them! HA! Actually, Marcus caught me letting Walker play with some of his Christmas presents so he decided that the gifts should be hidden from me not Walker. I started decorating before Thanksgiving because I couldn't wait to see how he would react to the tree, especially since he loved all the trees at Fads and Frames, well he paid zero attention to it for a couple of days and then he found it! He tried to eat every branch and light bulb he could get his hands on! I decided that I should put presents under the tree to cut down on the risk of electrocution...bad idea! He now goes for every present under the tree and at lightening speed! I am loving every minute of it! I posted a few pics of him, the tree and him performing a sneak attack on the presents.



No comments: