Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Blah, Blah, Blah

I decided on this title because after reading this your going to say to yourself blah, blah, blah! I haven't posted in awhile because quite honestly I have been having myself a week long pity party. Yep, for almost a week now I have felt sorry for myself! Terrible, I know!!! I will tell a lil' bit of what's going on so you to can maybe have a pity party in honor of me or you can do the right thing and remind me of how fortunate I am to be alive and well and that my husband a baby a alive and kinda well(they both have the crud) and tell me that I am being selfish and acting like a brat! So here is how this week long "woe is me" has gone- It started with Walker's nine month check up...I took him in thinking that he was healthy and it would be short and sweet. Well, it wasn't! I won't go into great detail but I will say that I am contacting every pediatrician in the state and making sure that when the doctor sees a male baby for their first visit after leaving the hospital the mother is given an instruction manual for little boy babies and their little boy parts! If Walker ever sees this post he will kill me or at least have my parental rights terminated so I will leave it at that. Everything is fine now and he is COMPLETELY NORMAL!!! But Ileft the doctor's office feeling like I had failed as a mother, which was ridiculous because how should I know know how to take proper care of a part that I don't even have. Then business has been VERY SLOOOOOWWWW which means money has been very tight. Of course tight meaning that there wasn't room in our budget for me to purchase three cute dresses from Target that I HAD to have. Don't worry my grandmother was gracious enough to make sure I was able to purchase these because they were after all, a necessity!;) No really things have to pick up soon or we are going to have to make some changes. Next, Walker got sick. Then my new computer got a virus that is almost impossible to get rid of. So I have just been wallowing in my sorrows for almost seven straight days! I have prayed and asked God to forgive me for being such a spoiled brat and to help realize just how blessed I am but sometimes you just need to cry and stay in your pajamas all day. So that's what I did! I am seeing the light at the end of the tunnel now and know that it doesn't make a hill of beans what happens that as long as I trust in HIM it will all work out. So this morning I saw this on a blog, Stretch Marks(I love this blog!!!!! It's my favorite), and thought it was sooo funny! It reminded me of myself! I have a nine month screaming at me so I don't have time to figure out how to put the actual video on here just click on the link.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoGYx35ypus

1 comment:

Pamela said...

HAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAA! (laughing histerically)Who was that guy!!? Too funny! But soo true! People can be so ungrateful sometimes!!! (myself included)