Monday, April 13, 2009

It's The Most Wonderful Time of The Year

Can I say that I love Easter? I think it's my new favorite holiday! First and foremost for what it represents! I know with out a shadow of a doubt that God is my personal Lord and savior and to know that he endured unimaginable pain and suffering so that I can spend eternity in HEAVEN with him is so heartwrenchingly(is that a word? I don't think it is) wonderful! I also love Easter for many other reasons not as important as the first but I will list them anyway! The minimal decorating, getting together with my precious family, a basket filled with inexpensive gifts(way cheaper than Christmas), my little boy's fat legs sticking out of the bottom of a beautiful monogrammed jon-jon, spring and Cadbury eggs. Easter had never been one of my favorite holidays until this year. I always recognized it's importance but I didn't have the relationship with God that I have now and that has made all the difference.
Easter began with a trail of bunny prints and an Easter basket then it was off to church for a great church service, then a lunch at Mawmaw and Pawpaw's, grandparents galore at our house to watch Walker "hunt" eggs and ended with a delicious dinner at Mimi and Papaws. It was a perfect day, downpour and all. Here are few pics from our day.

2 comments:

Tyanne said...

You all look beautiful!! Glad that you had a great Easter!

Pamela said...

His legs really do make the outfit!! ;) Hee hee!