Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The Best Year of Our Lives

I am blogging about this today because I plan to devote my entire day tomorrow to my precious baby boy. Tomorrow is Walker's first birthday so our day will be spent doing whatever Walker desires and believe me he has no desire to watch me type on the computer. A year ago today I was admitted to the hospital to be induced. After 14 hours of labor, 2 hours of pushing and a c-section I got to see the most precious face I have ever laid eyes on! Walker is the center of our world and we thank God everyday for giving us this amazing gift! I can't believe that Walker is a year old! This has been the most WONDERFUL year of our lives! I never imagined that having a family could be so rewarding! Walker is blessed with amazing great-grandparents, grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins! I am so happy that my baby gets to grow up knowing that he loved by not just Marc and I but by each of them! I could go on and on but I won't I will end with a slideshow of our sweet boy! Turn your volume up, I added music to it. This is one of my FAVORITE songs!!!
video

3 comments:

Carrie said...

That is such a sweet slide show! Happy Birthday Walker! His 4D picture looks great and just like him (ours did not turn out well).
hope everything goes smoothly today!

Pamela said...

Happy Birthday Walker!!!!

Nana said...

I have watched it 3 times and cried 3 times. I can't believe he is already 1. I never knew I could love anyone, besides my 2 children as much as I love him.