Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Are You Ready For Some Football?

Walker sure is!!! Walker and I made a trip to the delta this weekend. I had a dinner with several high school friends(we had the BEST time) Friday night, Saturday morning we had to take Walker to have his picture made with my brother for an add we bought to go in his teams football program, then we watched my brother and his team scrimmage and finally we went to a birthday party. I had tried to order Walker a jersey that had my brother's number on it but they were very expensive and I wasn't sure it would fit. So I called The Sweet Pea in Greenwood and she had one extra small left. If you are ever in Greenwood you HAVE to go by this store! She has the cutest kids clothing. Way better than anything I have found in this area and they are super friendly!! I picked the jersey up Friday and almost cried. This jersey is so CUTE and Walker is even cuter in it. Saturday morning I was almost bursting at the seams with pride just watching them both in their jerseys. I love these two so much! My family is made up of die hard football fanatics and my brother was born to play football. We knew this from day one and he is an outstanding player. My brother is a great kid all the way around and he adores Walker!!! They are so cute together. Ok my eyes are welling up with tears and I don't want to have to reapply my makeup so I gonna post a few more pics and grab a bite to eat while Walker naps.

2 comments:

Tyanne said...

He looks so big in that jersey! Too cute! Thanks for the heads up on the candy store and that link is precious!!!

Nana said...

Two of the cutes guys Ive ever seen!!!!!!!