Sunday, August 16, 2009

The Newest Addition To Our Family

What is black and white? And has a blue and white polka dot ribbon tied around it's "neck"? It's small enough to fit in my diaper bag. I have already been informed that we can't bring it to Nonnie and Pappy's because they WILL NOT ALLOW it in their house. That's right! You guessed it!!!!!!!!!!






Our Spanking Spoon! Oh, you thought it was something else didn't you. Walker wishes. We are going to only use this when necessary and never in anger. I had to find something. Walker is getting out of control and if I pop him on the bottom he pops me in the face. He is also starting to hit others so it is time to intervene. Thanks Carly for the idea! I hope you don't mind that I copied yours! And just to keep my mom from calling and chewing me out for posting a picture of this "weapon" and not one of her sweet little angel that she believes does not need to be spanked, I have included a couple of pics of Walker from this week.

Don't you just love the socks with the spandex?

Yes, he is in the dog's water! Check out that diaper!


No the bruise on his forehead is not from the spanking spoon. He did that trying to climb onto the dining room table after I repeatedly told him to get down. Maybe if I would have had the spanking spoon then the injury could have been avoided.

2 comments:

Carly Winborne said...

that bow on your spanking spoon is cracking me up! glad i can help with the idea, i'll let you know what else to try when walker becomes immune to the spoon since jack is almost to that point. JA still is scared to death of it, but not jack. what are we going to do with these boys of ours?

Tyanne said...

Boys are harder than girls!!! Sarah is very sensitive to a change in voice, Sam could care less. THis past weekend he graduated up to the fly swatter because I didn't have a wooden spoon at hand.