Wednesday, September 9, 2009

What Day Is It?

So I haven't blogged in almost a month! WHOOPS!!!! I should really do better. Especially since I haven't touched Walker's baby book since his first birthday and this may be the only documentation of the first few years of life. We have been traveling a ton!!! We have been driving back and forth to my parents house almost every weekend to watch

my little brother play a little bit of this.....

and hanging out with super cute cheerleaders! This is my brother's girlfiend and she is almost too cute for my brother! ;)

Walker also started Mother's Day Out!! YAY! I'm more excited than he is! I did keep him home today cause this H1N1 or swine flu, whatever you want to call it, is scaring the CRAP out of me!!!
Walker has also gotten his hands on a little of this

and I think he likes it! ;) Walker is cutting 3 molars! Yeah, shoot me please! He is also "talking" non stop. He knows what a cow, horse, chicken, dog, bird, monkey, car, tractor and lion say. He recognizes the numbers 1 and 2. My favorite word to hear him say is cookie! He draws it out and makes it like an eight syllable word. I love it. He is starting to speak in two and three words phrases or sentences. He wants to know if you see everything. He will point to something and say,"See?". His newest thing to say is,"Oh Wow!". I say that a lot so it more evident than ever that I have to be careful about what we say in front of him. Walker loves to dance and shake his booty. He has rhythm and I can honestly say he got that from his daddy. LOL! So that's a recap of what's been going on in our little world and like always it's mainly all about Walker with a little bit of football mixed in.

No comments: