Wednesday, October 28, 2009

What On Earth Did I Do To Deserve This?


Or this?

Or this?

I don't know why God blessed me with the most precious gift on earth but I am forever grateful. All I ever wanted to be was Walker's mom. I just didn't know until 18 months ago.
That's right a week from Saturday my sweet boy will be a year and a half old! Where did the time go? There are moments when I swear he hates me and there are days I threaten to send him to live with his grandparents for a few hours ;)But for the most part I never knew that 30 inches of pure absolute cuteness could bring me so much joy! Walker is learning so much and changing so fast. He can do too many animal sounds to name(my personal favorite being the rooster. It says, "cock a doo doo"), point and name almost all of his body parts(even the ones I wish he wouldn't name), he is starting to actually play with toys and thanks to many hours of the Outdoor Channel, he has learned how to aim a gun and yell, "POW, POW!!!" as loud as he can. I love watching his little imagination take off. Today he came home from MDO and told me, his daddy and the dog to, "Sit Down!" all while pointing his finger. I bet his sweet teachers have to tell him that at least 100,000 times a day. I look forward to every morning because I know the day with be filled with something new he has learned. For whatever reason God blessed me with Walker I am not worthy but I thank the dear Lord for him every day. I am Walker's mom and that is all I have ever wanted to be!

1 comment:

Tyanne said...

Those are so cute!! But that last one made me tear up a little!! I love the outfit!!!